Rotary Vane Pump - U2000 Series
Rotary Vane Pump - U2000 Series : The U2000 rotary vane pump is specifically designed for systems or processes where infinitely variable flow from 0-100%
of the rated pumps capacity is required. The U2000 achieves this with a variety of Control Types, without the need for speed variation devices,
bypass lines/loops or control valves. Our patented Constant Pressure Control (CPC) pump will operate against a closed valve.
- Capacity: Up to 250 M3/hr
- Operation: Up to 20 bar pressure, -40 oC to +300 oC temperature
- Viscosity: Up to 106 cSt
- Comply API 676 and other international pump standards
- U2000 can be supplied bare shaft or fully assembled with driver on a baseplate with coupling and guard.
- The U2000 series has a built-in full flow relief valve for pump protection
- Plenty 2000 series pumps can be supplied with single or double component or cartridge style seals. API 682 options are available.
Soft gland packing is also available.